How to Order Tristan's CDs
- On the main Soundtrack Store page or on any album's page, click on the button next to the album you want. The CD will be added to your shopping cart, and a page will open displaying the contents of your cart.
- To remove a CD from your order, or to order more than one copy of any CD, simply adjust the amount in the "Quantity" box to the number of CDs you want. Then click "Update Cart."
- To continue shopping, click "Continue Shopping," or minimize the shopping cart window to return to the main website. When you are ready to finalize your order, click "View Cart" to return to your cart.
- Click "Proceed to Checkout."
- PayPal members now have the option to log into their account if they wish to pay with their PayPal funds. Of course, you don't need to have a PayPal account to buy CDs.
- Billing Information: Enter your credit card information. Click "Continue Checkout."
- Shipping Information: Enter your mailing address. Click "Continue Checkout."
- Make Your Payment: Review your order and click "Make Changes" if you need to edit anything. Then click "Pay."
- A receipt will be sent to the email address you provided. Your CD will arrive in the mail in a few days!
Some albums can also be downloaded in MP3 format from the iTunes store. When available, click on the button next to the album you want. You will be taken to the album at the iTunes store to complete your purchase.
For answers to other questions, check out the Shopping FAQ.
Go back to Tristan's Music Store >>